Veneers – Albuquerque, NM
Creating a Dazzling, Flawless Smile
Minor dental damage, stains that don’t go away no matter how much you brush, small gaps between your teeth – there are all kinds of reasons why you might feel dissatisfied with your smile. In many cases, Dr. Keanna can help you address multiple flaws at once and completely transform your grin with beautiful, personalized veneers. If you’ve been thinking of making a few changes to your teeth, give Natural Dental Services a call today to schedule a cosmetic consultation.
Why Choose Natural Dental Services for Veneers?
- Long-Lasting Tooth-Colored Materials
- Highly Experienced Holistic Dentist
- Full Smile Makeovers Available
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells made out of a durable, tooth-colored material (typically porcelain). We can attach veneers to the front surfaces of your teeth to hide any number of cosmetic issues. This is often an excellent way to make multiple corrections at once, which is why we often recommend veneers for patients who are looking to make extensive changes to their smiles.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Step one is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Keanna. He’ll listen carefully while you describe the improvements you want to make, answer any questions you might have about veneers, and explain the process in detail so that you can decide whether or not it’s truly the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided to get veneers, the first step is to prepare your smile. We’ll need to remove a small amount of enamel to ensure that the veneers sit flush against your teeth without looking too bulky. We’ll then take an impression, which will be sent to a lab that will design your veneers according to your needs. The process of making veneers can take a couple of weeks; in the meantime, you’ll be given temporary veneers to protect your grin.
We’ll call you back to our office once your final veneers are ready to be attached to your teeth. We may need to make a few last-minute adjustments first to ensure that the veneers fit properly and look as natural as possible in your mouth.
The Benefits of Veneers
- Versatility: Veneers let you improve multiple aspects of your teeth at the same time.
- Minimally Invasive: Only a very small amount of enamel needs to be removed to prepare your teeth to have veneers placed.
- Quick Results: You’ll be able to enjoy the dazzling results of veneers in as little as two appointments.
- Natural Appearance: Your veneers will be carefully color-matched to the rest of your teeth, and they’ll reflect light the same way as your enamel.
- Stain Resistant: If your veneers are made of porcelain, you can expect them not to stain easily.
- Durability: Veneers usually have a lifespan of around 10 years, although they can potentially last much longer if you take good care of them.